Ceragon’s FibeAir RFU-C is based on Ceragon’s latest RFU technology. As part of the FibeAir family, RFU-C supports multiple capacities, frequencies, modulation schemes, and configurations for various network requirements.
RFU-C operates in the frequency range of 6-38 GHz, and supports capacities of 10 Mbps to 500 Mbps, for PDH, Ethernet, and SDH/SONET traffic. The capacity can easily be doubled using a Cross Polarization Interference Canceller (XPIC) algorithm. For example, using XPIC, two STM-1/OC-3 signals can be transmitted over a single 28 MHz channel, with both vertical and horizontal polarization. This enables double capacity in the same spectrum bandwidth.
- Providing the highest radio capacity and spectral efficiency in any condition and any frequency channel size
- Doubling wireless backhaul capacity via remote activation of another radio carrier with no site visits required – the fastest transmission network set up from planning to fulfillment offered
- Reducing tower or roof-top equipment footprint by 50% in dual carrier configurations
- Delivering the needed wireless backhaul capacity at as little as ¼ of the spectrum otherwise needed with Ceragon’s field-proven LoS MIMO 4×4 technology – Enabling 1Gbps radio capacity over a single 28MHz channel or 2Gbps over a single 56MHz
- Deploying sites where needed, removing wireless backhaul constraints by doubling the reuse of microwave frequency channels, using Advanced Frequency Reuse technology embedded in the multi-core chipset
- Reducing energy costs by up to 40%