Magnetic Massage Roller Stick, Ball for Foot Pain Relief, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, and Myofascial Massager
- UNIVERSAL BODY MASSAGER – A smart, modular design that’s a roller, stick, and handheld percussion massager, the “knobs” can be uses individually or attached to create targeted or even pressure distribution for arms, legs, feet, palms or body use.
- PROMOTE FOCUS, RELIEVE STRESS – Small, compact, and portable our multi reflexologist knob can be used in class, during lectures, at work, or when you’re feeling overwhelmed. Release tension and restore concentration anywhere you go.
- STIMULATING TEXTURES – This handheld massager features knob ends, a ball in the middle, and textured nodes to promote circulation and relax muscles along small foot muscles or toes, across the palm and fingertips, chin, jaw, thumb base and more.
- PERSONAL SELF-MASSAGE GIFT – The easy-to-use modular design lets you target tight areas and promote better circulation, making it a wonderful gift for friends or family members who need to relax, de-stress, and find clarity throughout the day.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We take pride in the versatility and effectiveness of our Elefoot massage stick which is why it’s backed by a no-questions-asked money back guarantee. Contact us with any questions for fast support.
Whether you spend hours at a desk trying to stay focused at work or you’ve had a tough workout and you need to a way to help your muscles loosen up, the right massager can make all the difference. That’s why we created the Elefoot Massage Roller Stick, a smart magnetic “knob” that lets you use it as two individual deep tissue massage tools or a single myofascial massager.
Allowing you to use it in hundreds of different angles, connected or separated, our smart design is safe to use over large muscle groups in the legs, small muscles in the bottom of the feet, and even over thinner spots near bones or tendons thanks to a concave edge. A no-grip design that lets you roll out aches and pains, it’s the future of personal massager